Friday, January 10, 2014

Coffee Lovers Box - DIY

I love a cup of coffee as much as the next person (if not more so!) and my sister and mom are the same way.

For Christmas I made a coffee lovers box for my sister with a few fun DIY items...Please feel free to leave me a comment if you have questions about any of it!!



 
 
I made some cute coffee pods using some coffee filters and some Kureig pods, busted open and put inside. Tied them up with some plain white cotton string:
 

I put them into a mason jar with a lace doily on the top for a cute look!


I also made some DIY coffee themed coasters (see the DIY here drink coasters )

A box of Biscotti, a coffee mug from the dollar store, a bag of mint malino cookies, mints, Pirouettes  and some DIY chocolate covered spoons.

My sister LOVED the box and loved the "on the go" coffee pods...

How fun is this to get!!??



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups

 Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups So, I am not a huge tuna eater. I'm more of a steak, chicken, and seafood chick (well, aside fr...