Monday, January 6, 2014

recipie - Home Version of Alice Spring Chicken



I'm a HUGE fan of Outback Steak House and their Alice Spring Chicken. However, they are a little expensive and there is always a wait at the one in my town...

Instead, I made a version of my own!! This is seriously AWESOME and even my hubby liked my version!!

Ingredients:


  • 3-4 grilled chicken breasts
  • handful of spinach
  • mushrooms
  • onions
  • feta
  • shredded Italian cheese
  • chicken grill seasoning



  • Assembly & Cooking instructions:

    • Sauté mushrooms and onions
    • Grill the chicken breasts until 90% cooked (the last 15-20 minutes will be in a 350 degree oven)
    • cook the 6-8 pieces of thick cut bacon (If you want the love, sauté the mushrooms and onions in the bacon grease!)
    • once bacon, mushrooms and onions are cooled down, begin assembly on the grilled chicken breasts
      • Chicken breast
      • Feta cheese
      • onion
      • spinach
      • Bacon
      • shredded cheese







    Once it is all assembled, pop it into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for roughly 15-20 minutes. this will crisp up the bacon and toast off the cheese and finish cooking the chicken.

    +

    Pair with your favorite potato and a steamed veggie!!





     Enjoy!!!

















    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups

     Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups So, I am not a huge tuna eater. I'm more of a steak, chicken, and seafood chick (well, aside fr...