Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DIY Skyline Grey and Yellow Canvas Art






This was a great project!!! I am finally getting around to decorating my guest room and I am going with the color pallet of Grey and Yellow. I saw this peice of art doing a google search and fell in love with it! I knew it was an easy DIY so want to share the finished product!

Here is the finished product of my creation:


And here is the original that gave me the idea, which I found in a google search:
I started with a blank canvas and 2 paint colors (yellow and black) and a small paint brush. I let my 5 year old artist come out and starting at the bottom of the canvas, drew my buildings, making sure to have windows for the "yellow" lights on inside...



I seriously am in love with this and can not wait to finish up my room so I can hang it on the wall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups

 Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups So, I am not a huge tuna eater. I'm more of a steak, chicken, and seafood chick (well, aside fr...