Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DIY Baby Diaper Changer - Baby Girl Owls





Here is another version of the baby diaper changer - I made an original one (see it here ).

This one was the finished product and was paired with the No Sew Tutu for girls and a few iron on onsies that I gifted together for a baby shower...

The tutorial is the same basic way - a rectangular cut out, with a slightly rounded top.



With this one, I stitched on the Velcro pieces, and added on a cool ribbon on the back to have a fun way to close up the pad.


This one is also reversible, with a pink nubby type fleece on one side and the cotton blend owl print on the other...



Doesn't it all look so pretty put together??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups

 Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups So, I am not a huge tuna eater. I'm more of a steak, chicken, and seafood chick (well, aside fr...