Wednesday, November 13, 2013

DIY Toy Box with Diaper Box and contact paper



 
 
 
HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!!
 
 
 
 
But seriously, its been a long week and its only Wednesday! I just wanted to share a quick craft idea for those pesky toys around the house (or any thing else you want to keep up off the floor and out of the way!)
I have tons and tons of these baby diaper boxes that I have full intention of using for crafts, and I finally sat down and did one!
 
 
I picked up some $1.00 tubes of contact paper and one roll is perfect for this project!
 
 
I started by cutting off all the flaps....

 
 
Then I pulled off the edge of the contact paper covering and started it half way down the box and right in the middle....
 
 
I wrapped the contact paper all the way around...
 
 
 
and then started tucking in the paper, pulling tight  at the sides and wrapping like a present!



 I had to do a few cuts on the corners to lay it flat and tucked in all down/in...



And now its done!!
 
 
Now Jackson's toys are all put away, and I didn't spend a fortune on a toy box but doesn't look weird with a diaper box sitting in my living room!
 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
 
 
What other items do you use contact paper on? What other uses do you have for diaper boxes??
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups

 Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups So, I am not a huge tuna eater. I'm more of a steak, chicken, and seafood chick (well, aside fr...