I'm sorry I only have one picture of this, but I didn't think of taking the step by step pictures until after I took this one and posted to my Facebook. But, it does show how YUMMY this really is!! Taste like carry-out - even got the approval of a 15 year old!!
PS: The left overs made great baby food for Jackson!!
- Toss together flour, salt, pepper, and beef in a bowl until meat is coated (or use a large Ziploc baggie!)
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons oil in large skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then stir-fry beef until just cooked through, about 1-2 minutes (or just brown on the outside). Transfer with a slotted spoon to another bowl and keep warm, loosely covered with foil.
- Add remaining 2-3 tablespoons oil to skillet along with frozen broccoli and garlic, pepper flakes, beef seasoning and stir-fry over moderately high heat until broccoli is cooked and tender, about 7-9 minutes.
- While this is cooking, heat up the 90 second Rice in microwave (I used vegetable flavor).
- Add soy sauce to water and bring to a quick boil, and then add to the broccoli. Return meat to skillet and mix everything together, until sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Serve in bowl, rice first, then beef and broccoli. Top with sesame seeds if you have some on hand for a quick pretty garnish.