Tuesday, December 3, 2013

5 fun gifts for the man (men) in your life



My husband is the HARDEST man to shop for. Seriously.

He has everything he needs and really, doesn't really want anything. Which makes Christmas, birthday or anniversary shopping very (very) hard for him.

I came across a few sites with good ideas (DIY and other) for the man/men in your life of gifts they are sure to love...



1. How about these super hero coasters that are an easy DIY!

 
 
2. What about Bacon of the month? Who doesn't love bacon!!??
 
 
3. This would be a great gift for the Geek in your life! Your in my Spot pillow from Big Bang Theory!
 
4. Does your man love Wednesdays?? How about a pair of Hump Day  boxers?? (this site also takes payments in Bitcoin!)
 
5. Have a griller in your house? What about one of these awesome College Team Grill Spatulas?   I got one for Michael last year and we seriously use it once a week!!
 
 
I will post more fun ideas and links as I come across them, but think this might be a good start! :-)
 
Happy shopping!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups

 Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups So, I am not a huge tuna eater. I'm more of a steak, chicken, and seafood chick (well, aside fr...