Sunday, December 15, 2013

Crock-pot Hot Chocolate Recipe

Okay, okay....

As promised, here is my super secret, time consuming, mind blowing, incredible, tasty, delicious crock-pot hot chocolate recipe...(I talked about it in my hot chocolate bar post!)

I think I should call this "Crack-pot Hot chocolate"

And maybe not time consuming. Or super secret. But all the rest of the stuff is true!!



So, the above picture shows exactly whats in it. 5 simple ingredients!!

  • 1 can sweeten condensed milk
  • 2 cups heavy whipping cream
  • 8 cups of whole milk
  • 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 tablespoon of vanilla (not pictured)



Put them all into the crock-pot, but on low and let cook for 2 hours...after that, turned to warm and ENJOY!!!

One friend said she was dreaming of this stuff the next day!! It really is that good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups

 Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups So, I am not a huge tuna eater. I'm more of a steak, chicken, and seafood chick (well, aside fr...