Here is a super quick recipe if you are short on time but still want to make a yummy mouth watering dish!! Only a few ingredients and you can probably mix it up a bit!
- Make your box of mac and cheese - Hubby likes the Velveta with the liquid cheese, but it doesn't have to be.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- cook up some bacon, onion, mushrooms (if you have it, use some shrimp too!) - - I cook my mushrooms in a little of the bacon grease at the end!
- throw everything together in the Mac and Cheese.
- put some shredded Monterey Jack Cheese on top, throw in the oven for 15 or 20 minutes
This is an easy dish that can use left over chicken, beef, steak, veggies, seafood etc etc....Get creative!!