Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hot Chocolate Bar - Magical!




So excited to share this blog entry that i am writing it at 1130p on Saturday night...I just couldn't wait to share these pics and the awesome hot chocolate bar I had at my Christmas cookie party today!

I'll go through the list of items I had and I hope it gives you some inspiration!! I'd love to hear your comments too!!



First off, I made some neat banner type signs using my (new to me!) cricut machine ...(side note, that thing is AWESOME!!!)


I used some plugin lights to use as decoration, as well as some fake roll out snow stuff with sparkles (from the dollar store!!) and in the background, I put a cake stand under it as well to create some depth and height.

Also got some fake mini trees and some table scatter for some fun!!



So here is the run down of items on my Hot Chocolate Bar!!

  • Marshmallows
  • cinnamon sticks
  • mint candies
  • old fashion Christmas hard candies
  • chocolate chips
  • pirouettes
  • Mint Ande Candies
  • White chocolate and peppermint bark
  • Red Chocolate Melts
  • Candy Cane sticks / Chocolate covered Candy Cane sticks 
  • Chocolate Covered Cherries



The crock-pot hot chocolate was AMAZING!!


Most of my treats were in sundae cups!! (picked up at Bed Bath and Beyond for 50 cents each on clearance!!!) a few of the other items in some random jars that I had stowed away in my craft room :-)

My big and small marshmallows were in a trifle dish and was a great element for depth on the coco bar!


Well, there ya go!! I hope you enjoy the ideas and I would LOVE to see some links to your hot chocolate bars!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups

 Buffalo Ranch Tuna Cups So, I am not a huge tuna eater. I'm more of a steak, chicken, and seafood chick (well, aside fr...